The ArtAssist® device applies compression to the foot, ankle and calf using comfortable cuffs to increase arterial blood flow. This compression simulates the beneficial effects of brisk walking, without pain. With more than 60 clinical studies conducted on this device, the ArtAssist® is the only device of its kind to have been designed and optimized for inducing the necessary physiological effects to treat areterial disease as well as Intermittent Claudication and Critical Limb Ischemia. This technology also promotes Arteriogenesis, the permanent opening of collateral arteries.
The ArtAssist® is recommended for:
- Patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Diabetic foot ulcers from poor blood flow
- Arterial ulcers
- Intermittent claudication (experiencing pain while walking and relief when resting)
- Rest pain (experiencing constant pain, even at rest
- Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
The ArtAssist® was develped by vascular surgons to increase arterial blood flow. It applies a massage-like compression to the foot, ankle and calf to circulate blood flow. There are no known side effects.
Patient Benefits* Following the Use of ArtAssist®:
- Significant long-term effects and increased arterial flow
- Rest pain reduced in 1 - 2 weeks
- Blood to bandage in 1 - 3 weeks
- Noticeable ulcer healing in 4 weeks
- Improved, pain-free walking within 8 weeks
*Typical results as published in clinical studies
In just a one hour session with the ArtAssist, arteries will be expanded almost 200 times.
Ask your doctor if the ArtAssist can help you. Medical Solutions Supplier is happy to provide further information. Contact us at 800.734.0422.