The ComfyLite is designed to meet the needs of patients with upper extremity lymphedema. It treats the entire arm, shoulder, one side of the back, and chest wall.
The ComfyLite’s sequential compressive massage action activates the lymphatics to absorb fluids and proteins; it coaxes fluids around blockages into healthy areas for uptake. The ComfyLite also effectively targets underarm compression for axilla drainage. It’s easy to clean, which is crucial for good hygiene. The ComfyLite conforms to the patient's body shape and its modular, zip-together construction makes it easy to put on, wear, and remove.
- Primary lymphedema
- Secondary lymphedema
- Post-mastectomy lymphedema
- Venous insufficiency
- Dysfunction of the "muscle pump”, wound healing, or traumatic edema
- Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism
- During the inflammatory phlebitis process
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Decompensated cardiac failure / congestive heart failure
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
Use of Lympha Press® compression therapy systems is not recommended in the presence of any of the following conditions: