What is DocuSign?
DocuSign is a system that solves the “paper problem” by secure, electronic transmission of information between Lympha Press and the healthcare professionals we serve. Use of DocuSign is fully HIPAA compliant.
How does using DocuSign benefit your office?
Five simple steps that take less than a minute will fulfill your documentation requirements to order a pump. You will:
- Receive an e-mail with “Please DocuSign this document” in the subject line. Follow the prompt to “View Documents.”
- Agree to do business electronically with Lympha Press.
- Select “Review Document.”
- Complete the medical necessity information using the drop-down menus provided.
- Adopt and sign the order, which transmits the document back to Lympha Press.
NOTE: Your first use of DocuSign will prompt you to create your electronic signature.
You will then have the option to download a PDF or print a copy for your records. A confirmation page will inform you that our team has received your request.
Get started with DocuSign.
We are delighted to offer DocuSign to streamline your ordering process with Lympha Press and better serve you and your patients.
To get started, click the button below or contact our office at 1-800-734-0422 for further information.